Miami2018 – We collected some of the best shots of furniture, installations and exhibitions from the Miami Art and Design Week. From Artbasel to DesignMiami/ but also some of the best collateral events including The Haas Brother surreal and irreverent exhibition at the Bass Museum, and more.
Burning Man 2019
A timber shrine inspired by Japanese 'torii' gates and a path of stones floating above the earth but also gigantic mirrored shards emerging from the sand and a Finnish sauna heating up desert party-goers. Burning Man 2019 focuses on transformation and transience with ephemeral architectures.
Join Archipanic newsletter
- Post-Apocalyptic ‘shipwreck-tower’ set to rise in Prague with a sustainable message
- Maxim Kashin’s ‘purple Suprematist’ pavilion invites to relax beyond time and space
- Lisbon Architecture Triennial 2019 showcases ‘The Poetics of Reason’
- ‘MAGMA’ mirror series by Fernando Mastrangelo invites viewers to consider their stake in climate change
- BIG’s ‘Twist Museum’ literally bridges Art and Nature at Kistefos Sculpture Park in Norway
More Interior Design…
The best of interior design from retail to private homes... As long as it is conceived for everyday lives,