Miami2018 – We collected some of the best shots of furniture, installations and exhibitions from the Miami Art and Design Week. From Artbasel to DesignMiami/ but also some of the best collateral events including The Haas Brother surreal and irreverent exhibition at the Bass Museum, and more.
Archipanic's mission is to select and edit architecture and design news with a friendly and down to earth attitude.
Venice Art Biennale 2019
Discover the best design and architecture-related exhibitions at the 58th Art exhibition of La Biennale di Venenzia.
Join Archipanic newsletter
- ASICS’ new HQs by Powerhouse Company were designed to stimulate physical activity
- Gordon Ramsay’s Lucky Cat nocturnal restaurant by Afroditi Krassa is inspired by Tokyo 1930’s underground clubs
- Fran Silvestre’s CDN House features a ‘floating roof’ and glass walls maximising the view on the surrounding landscape
- Summer 2019: 7 architecture and design experiences for your holidays
- INSIDE 2019 shortlist unveils the world’s finest interior design in the Instagram age
More Interior Design…
The best of interior design from retail to private homes... As long as it is conceived for everyday lives,
Archipanic architecture Art chair China concrete craft denmark Design exhibition france furniture germany Glass installation interior design israel italy Japan Lighting london London Design Festival maison objet milan milan 2016 milan 2018 netherlands New York Nordic paris seat seating spain surface sweden table tableware technology There Is Not Planet B! united kingdom united states urban venice venice biennale wood